Monday, 12 September 2011

Goodbye working Mondays...

... I would say it's been fun, but, to be honest I'd be a big fat liar.  Can't believe I don't have to get up after the weekend for work for more than a year!  Happy days :)  Oh I know there will be other, much more important reasons to get up early on Monday's but they'll also be a cracking reason to get up!  4 working days and counting!


Have had a weird day of belly rolls.  Not sure whether she's moving down, up or sideways.  Lost track of which is her bum and which is her head, but i think she's planking in there...  And i have a feeling it's my bladder she's resting on.  Choice.  (it actually is!).


So this is my little project for the next two weeks...



Anyone care to take bets on a) whether i finish it, and b) whether there will be even a passing resemblance to the photo?!!

It's a verrrrrry weird feeling (being the planner that i am) not knowing when's she is going to decide to come play.  Or where i will be when that happens.  I had a moment driving on the motorway today when i felt a kick? a twinge? while driving in the inside lane in rush hour traffic.  Crap.  what happens if she picks that moment to peek out and say hello?  what to do yani?

i guess you just have to go with it and know you will laugh about it later.

3 week countdown folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment